From seminars and workshops, to keynote speeches and panel discussions, audience feedback for Coach Todd has been phenomenal. Clients call him “Entertaining!” “Informative!” “Dynamic!” “Engaging!” “Charismatic!” and “FUN!” Check out the small sampling of of the many topics he covers. And if you don’t see what you’re looking for, Contact Coach Todd. He will CUSTOMIZE a presentation designed not only to fit your specific needs, but to wow your audience… guaranteed!
CRACKING THE GENDER CODE
Are men really from Mars and women from Venus? Absolutely! Gender differences affect almost every aspect of our lives—from the boardroom to the bedroom. They explain why so much can get “lost in translation” when you and your significant other communicate, as well as why either or both of you can often feel misunderstood—and disconnected. In this seminar, Coach Todd will:
• Explain why men and women tend to be motivated by different things and have different needs
• Share the (often) hidden messages behind what “he says” and “she says”
• Crack the gender code so that you can finally understand what makes each other tick…and what turns each other on
• Show you how embracing your differences can propel you to new levels of understanding—and intimacy
GET IN THE GAME
If you want to hit a grand slam in your career, you need a way to get noticed. In this presentation, Coach Todd provides tips and techniques that will show you how to:
• Be a star and a team player (yes, it’s possible to do both)
• Use verbal and nonverbal communication to be a cleanup hitter
• Dodge communication pitfalls so you never have to play Monday morning quarterback
• Pinch hit when you’ve stumbled
• Up the ante during performance appraisals…and get the raise you deserve
THE BUFFET OF LOVE
It would be foolish to think that a vibrant love life is the only ingredient to a successful relationship, but it is potentially the most important one. This seminar offers a smorgasbord of tips on how to spice up your love life, including:
• How mixing up the menu can reawaken your taste buds
• Why “appetizers” should always be on the menu
• How music can work wonders: tune it in, turn it up, and let it turn you on
• Why you should always save room for “dessert”
HE SAYS, SHE SAYS…WE CAN WORK IT OUT!
According to a recent survey that asked 2,300 male and female executives to rank the biggest obstacles they faced at work, “communication with the opposite sex” topped the majority of both men’s and women’s lists. Sound familiar? To the rescue: Coach Todd, whose resume includes executive sales and management experience at the helm of a major, national entertainment company. In this seminar, Coach Todd applies his relationship and communication know-how to the boardroom—and beyond. Topics covered include:
• How/why men and women lead in different ways, communicate in different ways, and even view power in different ways
• Win-win strategies that not only increase understanding, but level the playing field and increase productivity as well
• Tricks to transforming diversity into workplace opportunities that work to everyone’s advantage
LOVE AND ROMANCE: THE “AHA” FACTOR
Conversation is Sexy is chock full of “light bulb” moments that can help you rediscover the joy and fun of being in a committed relationship. In this seminar, Coach Todd will have you saying, “Wow, I never realized that!” over and over again by sharing “aha” moments that include how:
• Kissing with your eyes open can pump up the passion in your relationship
• Jealousy can bring you closer together
• A simple text message or email exchange can lead to a passionate evening
• Revealing your vulnerable side can take your relationship to a whole new level
• Replacing “I love you, babe” with a more creative phrase can rev up your romance tenfold
• Men need only 2-3 seconds, but women typically require 20 minutes to get “in the mood”
Let’s face it: Healthy relationships are key to better grades, less pressure at school, avoiding depression, building confidence and creating overall awesome college memories. Seventy-three percent of students have their first serious romantic relationship at college. In fact, 20% go on to marry their college sweethearts. College represents that first taste of freedom. No parents…no rules…no curfew…no restrictions. But few coeds have been taught the basics of dealing with, or really understanding, the opposite sex. Instead, most of what they’ve learned has come from: (a) well-meaning parents/relatives who have a tendency to lecture more than empathize, (b) trial-and-error (often with disastrous results), (c) watching their equally clueless pals fumble their way through awkward adolescent relationships, or (d) pop culture…think Jersey Shore–ugh! UNTIL NOW! In this presentation, Coach Todd covers:
• Get over yourself! A positive self image = a happier relationship.
• Why he “never listens” and why she always wants to know “how you feel.”
• Learning how to keep mistakes of past relationships from clouding future ones.
• Taming the green-eyed monster…how jealousy can be advantageous–for real!
• When actions speak louder than words.
• Using technology to stay closer and more connected.
COMMUNICATE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS IN THE REAL WORLD
So, you’re about to graduate and look for a job, but no course you’ve taken has prepared you for that. Sure, your resume rocks, but when it comes to acing an interview, you’re clueless. And you’ve spent so much of your college life texting and IM-ing or on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, that wowing a potential employer face-to-face feels, well, downright frightening. To the rescue: Coach Todd, who in this interactive presentation, will show you how to get in the game and:
• Hit a grand slam in a one-on-one interview by dodging these top five communication pitfalls.
• Present yourself as a team player, an attitude that a whopping 96% of employers look for in new hires.
• Use verbal and nonverbal communication strategies to be a clean-up hitter
• Recover quickly when you fumble.
Contact Coach Todd Today to Arrange for Your Seminar!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37078548-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);