Falling in love and being in love seemed so easy once upon a time. What happened? What went wrong? How do you fix it? The answer, according to Todd R. Reed, aka “The Coach,” lies in getting that communication flowing again–even better than it did in the first blush of your romance. Everyone knows that communication is the super glue that holds a relationship together. It’s a no-brainer that when couples lose the ability to share and express their thoughts, feelings and emotions, their relationship suffers.
Communication breakdowns happen to the best of us, and while it’s tempting to want to point fingers, no one is necessarily to blame.
Chalk a lot of it up to the everyday stresses of life–work, finances, raising children–that can wear you down and cause exhausted couples to slowly drift apart. The great juggling act of life can also cause that spark you once had to sputter. Throw differences in the ways men and women communicate into the mix as well, and couples can’t help but feel misunderstood…and disconnected. But what if you could re-ignite the attraction, passion, and communication you once had? Coach Todd says you can, and in his new book, Conversation is Sexy (Triple R Publishing), he offers tips, tools and techniques that will show you how to sharpen your couple communication skills and rediscover the joy and fun of being in a committed relationship. Coach Todd’s focus is on empowering both men and women to:
- “Own” the relationship and work as a team to keep it strong and solid.
- Avoid routines that can lead to relationship ruts.
- Crack the gender code to assure that nothing you say or do gets “lost in translation.”
- Recognize the importance of scheduling periodic relationship “check-ups.”
- Dodge the pitfalls that can land you in “communication jail.”
- Learn how to forgive, but not necessarily forget.
- Share and support each other’s hopes dreams–and yes, even fantasies.
- Use nonverbal communication to convey love and affection.
- Learn how to keep the mistakes of your past from clouding your future.
- Pinpoint (and fix) personal and relationship weaknesses that, over time, can manifest into major intimacy roadblocks.
- Learn how to listen and give constructive criticism based on love—not nagging or complaining. The results will amaze you!
- Use jealousy to your advantage…really!
- Clear the air and move on when facing conflicts…it’s easier than you think!
- Use vulnerability to take your relationship to the next level.
Once you get back on track, there’s a BIG bonus in store for you. Communication can be a powerful aphrodisiac! Yes, CONVERSATION IS SEXY! And Coach Todd will not only show you how communication can remove barriers to intimacy, but how, through the simple act of conversation, you can feel the passion and excitement of falling head-over-heels in love…all over again!
BUY THE BOOK!
- Conversation is Sexy can be purchased at these Vendors in addition to purchasing directly and autographed (see direct information on the right):
- - Amazon.com (paperback)
- - Amazon.com (ebook/Kindle)
- - Barnes and Noble (paperback)
- - Barnes and Noble (ebook/Nook)
- All Ebook Versions:
- - Smashwords (ebook, various formats)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37078548-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);